What I’m up to now..
- I’m in London, UK and that’s not likely to change anytime soon
- Working as a MS SQL database programmer at Cashplus
- It’s been over a year now since I completed my 200-hr yoga teacher training at THoY. If you would like to work with me, check out my Yoga Classes page
- After Power Yoga, Budokon is a new yogic/martial arts style I’m super excited about – I attend classes at Hello Love Dojo Holborn every Wednesday 6pm
- Hanging out with my 11-year old son as often as I can – here’s his blog
- Using Cody app as a daily tool and inspiration for my home yoga practise
- Listening to podcasts while commuting – favourite ones: Yoga Revealed Podcast, Tim Ferriss Show, and many more
- Reading, or more often: listening to audiobooks, on broad range of topics/genres (non-fiction: anything yoga or personal growth related, fiction: fantasy, anything by Brandon Sanderson)
- Learning languages: Spanish and Japanese
Last updated 30 October 2017. Inspired by Derek Sivers Now Page.