What I’m up to now..
- Currently in London, UK and that’s not likely to change anytime soon
- Working as a MS SQL developer at Cardlytics
- In May 2018 I completed 50-hr Budokon Yoga teacher training with Cameron and Melayne Shayne. If you would like to work with me, check out my Yoga Classes page
- Straight after Budokon training, I started a new journey – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu @ GB West Kensington
- Hanging out with my 12-year old son as often as I can
- Using Alo Moves (former Cody app) as a daily tool and inspiration for my home yoga practise
- Listening to podcasts while commuting – favourite ones: Mover Podcast, Tim Ferriss Show, Kevin Rose Show, Tuff Love, The Next Level, Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood Podcast and many more
- Reading, or more often: listening to audiobooks on broad range of topics/genres (non-fiction: anything martial arts, yoga or personal growth related, biographies, fiction: fantasy, anything by Brandon Sanderson)
- Learning languages: Spanish and Japanese
Last updated 04 February 2019. Inspired by Derek Sivers Now Page.